Google Chrome – is a browser that combines a minimalist design with advanced technology to make the web faster, safer and easier.
This computer software has advantages in speed and attractive appearance. Behind its minimalist and simple appearance, Google Chrome has a myriad of features equivalent to other browser applications, aka modern web browsers. Features like multitab, bookmarks, and features to add functionality through extensions can be found. This application is also integrated with several Google services, such as automatic web page translation features included in Indonesian and Google search.
Features & Strengths of Google Chrome:
1. One browser for everything
Type in the address bar and you will get suggestions for searches and web pages.
2. Faster and easier to access
Access your favorite pages with significant speed from each new tab.
3. Incognito mode
Don’t want the page you are visiting to appear in your web history / history? Selecting incognito mode for Private Browsing or in other languages on Mozilla Firefox is private browsing.
4. Safe browsing
Google Chrome will warn you if you will visit the web that is suspected of containing phishing, malware or similar sites that are not safe according to Google.
WINDOWS [32-bit] [Beta]
WINDOWS [64-bit] [Beta]
Download Google Chrome 72 Offline Installer
Download Google Chrome 71 Offline Installer
You can download Google Chrome 71 standalone installer for your particular Operating System using below given direct links:
- Google Chrome 71 offline installer for Windows 32-bit (Size: 50.9 MB) – Download
- Google Chrome 71 offline installer for Windows 64-bit (Size: 51.7 MB) – Download
- Google Chrome 71 offline installer for Mac OS (Size: 72.5 MB) – Download
- Google Chrome MSI Installer for Windows – (Size: 135 KB) – Download
- Google Chrome 71 offline installer for Linux Debian 64-bit (Size: 54 MB) – Download
- Google Chrome 71 offline installer for Linux RPM (Size: 54 MB) – Download